onsdag 31 oktober 2012

HALLOWEEN!

Sitter med ipaden I koket och ska forsoka skriva ett inlagg utan...ja de dar bokstaverna som into finns har I England. Lat ass se hur det gar.

Jag dricker en mumsig smoothie med banan, jordgubbar, blabar och lime. Dricker kaffe och en skol med müsli. The kids have had there breakfast already and are watching tv upstairs. (I gave up trying to type in Swedish because I got tired of redoing al the words to Swedish since the iPad corrects them).

Today it's Halloween and I'm gonna carv my very first pumpkin! Then we are going to decorate the frontlawne with spiderwebs and lights and at 6pm me and Emma (probably) will go out trick ore treating. She is gonna dress upp as a vampire-princess and I will probably just have a terrible makeup ore something. I kind of looking forward to it!

See yah!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar